OT: smartflix
Shawn Badger
2007-02-13 21:26:37 UTC
This is a little off topic, but has any one else ran across this site?

http://smartflix.com

They are kind of like netfix, but for educational type video's. I
found they while looking for information on rebuilding a transmission.
They say they run nothing but FLOSS for the entire setup according to
this page:

http://smartflix.com/index.php?main_page=aboutus

Down towards the bottom. Unfortunately they don't have any movies
about Linux yet, at least that I have found.
Nathan Aubrey
Thank you for pointing this out! They have some great flix on here! And a
great firearms section! Thank you thank you!

nathan